Daniel Lobato Garcia
- Registered on: 10/26/2012
- Last connection: 01/15/2018
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 02/15/2016)
- Azure (Manager, 08/03/2016)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Manager, Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Manager, Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 05/07/2013)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 587
- 12:47 PM Foreman Feature #22270 (New): Restrict users/groups to remove hosts but not delete respective VMs
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1500005
1. Proposed title of this feature request
- 12:43 PM Foreman Bug #22269: Operating system templates are ordered inconsistently in UI.
- https://gfycat.com/WhiteSolidFinwhale showcases the issue
- 12:42 PM Foreman Bug #22269 (New): Operating system templates are ordered inconsistently in UI.
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1531674
*Description of problem:*
If you navigate to...
- 09:01 AM Ansible Feature #13812 (Closed): Remote execution provider
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_ansible|a5e0827bc3ec6c8ab82f968907857a15646305d5.
- 08:37 AM Ansible Revision a5e0827b (foreman_ansible): Fixes #13812 - Remote execution provider
- Ansible can be used as a provider for remote execution. The job
templates can be Ansible playbooks that use host para...
- 08:58 AM Katello Bug #21986: Keystore password changed after upgrade
- Turns out the keystore in /etc/pki/katello/keystore cannot be opened with the same password as /etc/candlepin/certs/a...
- 12:46 AM Katello Bug #21986: Keystore password changed after upgrade
- I also faced this bug after upgrading, not sure how to fix without regenerating the certs
- 11:11 AM Foreman Bug #22148 (New): Admin users are set to default loc/org when new hosts is provisioned.
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1390804
*Description of problem:*
Attached video explain ...
- 08:18 AM Katello Bug #22142 (Closed): Default templates use deprecated @host.params
- When https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/5051 got merged, it removed the ability to use @host.params. Currentl...
- 06:53 AM foreman-tasks Bug #22141 (Ready For Testing): Remove smart_proxy_dynflow sinatra/rack dependency
- With these dependencies on the gemspec, running "bundle update" in the smart proxy returns the following error:
Also available in: Atom