- Registered on: 08/30/2011
- Last connection: 12/04/2015
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 10/24/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 19
- 08:53 AM Foreman Bug #12700 (Closed): Failing puppet runs report as ok.
- I didn't realize node.rb wasn't updated with new releases. Our node.rb was apparenly from April 2014.
I can't really...
- 06:13 AM Foreman Bug #12700 (Closed): Failing puppet runs report as ok.
- We have a number of hosts that are failing their puppet runs with errors like this:
@Could not retrieve catalog from...
- 07:43 AM Foreman Feature #11629 (New): Possibility to set "Physical Memory Guaranteed" option for machines created...
- Machines created in an oVirt compute resource get the same "guaranteed physical memory" as "memory size".
- 07:18 AM Foreman Bug #9695 (New): Clearer template errors should be given during build review
- When putting a machine in build mode, if there is an error in the template the error message is very vague, like "Fai...
- 07:16 AM Foreman Bug #9694 (New): Usage of "osver" in templates give error when setting build mode.
- If osver is used instead of host.operatingsystem.major, the error "Failure parsing <template name>: undefined method ...
- 10:48 AM Foreman Bug #9683 (New): Operating system family name not consistent inside templates
- In the Hosts -> Operatings systems area, when choosing OS Family for a host, the Red Hat family is spelled just like ...
- 09:39 AM Docker Bug #9368 (Closed): Unable to create new container
- 09:38 AM Docker Bug #9368: Unable to create new container
- Commenting out the change_table block seems to have worked.
The migrate worked fine after the change, I added it bac...
- 08:27 AM Docker Bug #9368: Unable to create new container
- 06:45 AM Docker Bug #9368 (Closed): Unable to create new container
- Trying to create new container the error message "Mysql2::Error: Table 'puppet.docker_container_wizard_states' doesn'...
Also available in: Atom